Michael Bublé's "It's a Beautiful Day" in Vancity Tour
Créé par miladmmonfared 2 participants
The grammy-award winning, internationally known singer, songwriter and actor Michael Bublé is a born and bred Vancouverite! Growing up in the populated municipality of Burnaby within Metro Vancouver, Michael began his career and pursuit of acting and singing in our little city!
Follow this adventure to check out some of the places Bublé frequented as a kid, performed at as an aspiring young artist and occasionally visits with his family today. So put on your headphones, pick your favorite Bublé album and spend the day exploring.
1) Burnaby Mountain Park - a beautiful conservation area with views to die for. One of the most significant sites within Burnaby and minutes from Bublé's childhood home.
2) Arts Club - One of Vancouver's oldest and well-known theatre companies. Bublé performed Red Rock Diner there in 1998 before reaching international stardom.
3) BC Place - The largest stadium in Vancouver and home to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics. This is where Bublé proudly represented Canada and performed a song for the Olympics Closing Ceremony.
4) George Wainborn Park - This picturesque park situated on the South Seawall of Downtown Vancouver was where Bublé jogged through when we was asked to participate in the 2010 Winter Olympics Torch Relay.
5) Vancouver Aquarium - Come here to learn about and see hundreds of animals and take a leisurely walk around Stanley Park which surrounds the Aquarium. If that's not enough to attract you to this site, you'll be happy to know that Bublé has said in an interview with Vancouver Magazine that he goes to the Aquarium with his son regularly (Check out the link to that interview below!)