Anshei Minsk (formally Beth Israel Anshei Minsk, informally the Minsk) is a synagogue in the Kensington Market neighbourhood Toronto, Canada. It was founded by poor Jewish immigrants from nowadays Belarus (mostly Minsk) in 1912. At that time it was part of the Russian Empire. The current Byzantine Revival building was completed in 1930.
The congregation has had only three full-time rabbis: Meyer Levy (1916–1921), Meyer Zimmerman (1940–1954), and Shmuel Spero, who has served from 1988 to the present. It is the only Orthodox synagogue in downtown Toronto with a full-time rabbi, and the only one that holds daily services.